Journey so far..


Journey with an unknown destination
Propels me, moves me-onward.
At times, I feel the rose petals under my feet
At times, craggy rocks tear my soles
Gushing water threatens to trip me
lush green grass-a soothing balm
I feel the light grainy sand
They comfort me with their coarse tenderness
I stop......look back.....How much did i travel?
Years have passed.
How many more to come?
Who knows?
I plant my feet forward......Steady and sure.
I walk again
Will i look back after a while?
Will i stand on smarting gravel or on sunny meadows?
Only time will tell
So, onward I march, forward i journey!

3 comments:

Thats the spirit,lady.lets make it a bold and beautiful journey!

December 3, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

This ones pretty refreshing! It will be great to read this before starting a day!

December 6, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

@ Chinny: And what a wonderful, horrific , exciting journey it is, right? Yes, Lets go forward!

@Chris: Thanx Chris. Wrote it on my b'day(posted it later though). Life sure feels like a journey. A journey whose destination is unknown, yet something to look out for. Thanx again!

December 9, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home