Adddd..ddd...ddictions

Ahhh.. Addiction. Can actually write a whole article bout it. For months I've been meaning to contribute my creations in the blog. But time escapes me. But, what the h..l. I'm goin to pick up this tag anyway. My dear blogger friend, Chris means to whip me out of my blog inactivity, and i thank u dear for that.
I'll go straight into my addictions

1. Sleep- Ah, blissful sleep! What would I do without you? Lately I haven't had much sleep(totally my fault). But I love to sleep. Travel to fantastical lands, do supernatural feats. In short, no limitations, no inhibitions. And....."pure oblivion"!!

2. T.V.- Now what kind of a girl friend would i be if i neglected my boyfriend Stevie(T.V.), hmm? He takes me around the world, lets me listen and see all kinds of exceptional, breathtaking visions without me having to move a muscle. And the best part, no need for me to fawn all over him, no need to reassure him he's the alpha male and...........wait for it....................... he doesn't talk back. Yay!

3. Music & books- I clubbed these two because i use these 2 almost, always together. Whenever i read books, I'll put some music on. It kinda gives me the background music for the book that i'm reading. Lets face it-entertainment with educational value! I didn't improve my language by studying prescribed books all the time. For that, I'll have to thank all the fiction i have encountered, trashy and otherwise. Music! now, it gets me rocking. I have music for every mood. In fact, I have a music addiction of sorts. Definitely cannot live without these two. Absolutely crazy bout these two!!
I tag Chinny & Mili . Sorry, don't know many bloggers... Its an open field.

2 comments:

Hey nice list, almost same as me - I kicked Stevey out though- I think mine talks back ;-)
I cant believe I took this long to reach here... apologies dear. Keep blogging. I will keep tagging you if thats what it takes! And sleep less! hehe :-)

December 6, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

@ Chris: Told u we had common interests. He, he! Take your time in coming to my blog, dear. No rush! What with everything in a rush nowadays, relax, take a chill pill( yeah! if only i listened to my own advice!!!) Will try to sleep even less!!

December 9, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home