Hi,
What comes to everyone's mind when u hear the words 'Bucket list'? I came to know what it actually meant only when I saw the movie recently. It certainly makes u think bout makin' your own list. My gud friend chris has passed on the baton to me. So first I would like to thank her for getting my lazy brain out into the thinking fields. So, I will list the things i would like to do before I croak and pass it on to others. Its as simple as that.

Have to warn u though, its not that impressive. Just some of the simple pleasures of life that I know I would enjoy.

1) Live in a wooden cottage(alone & with all the amenities of course!) overlooking snowcapped mountains and a little stream nearby where i can just sit and watch the water gurgle over the rocks. It would look Something like what the following links show- 1 or 2

2) Go to Switzerland and eat lotsa yummy Swiss chocolate.

3) Learn to play the guitar and just go crazy with it( hopefully, i won't drive people crazy)

4) Make the perfect Christmas Tree and enjoy a white christmas by myself (hopefully in the cottage listed above)

I think, that's all for now. I don't know if i'll add to the list later on. But if luck is on my side I'll be subtracting rather than adding to it.

So, now I'll pass this on to others who, I hope, will carry this on.

Chinny - I hope she puts her bucket list into verse. Would be interesting to see how it would turn out.

B - awesome writer and, if my guess is right, a die hard traveller.

Bindhu -She's also a traveller. i would really like to see her bucket list

Lockhart - he writes some pretty good poems. I would like to see what he comes up with.

5 comments:

Crisp and neat :-)
I like your dream house location. When you are not using it, would you mind lending it to me for a short while? :-)

July 27, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

'Mi masa es su casa'-meaning 'My house is your house'( like u said, when i'm not using it,he,he!)

July 27, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

hey, young lady, u ve my bucketlist already! what uncanny resemblance! r u me or am i u?

July 27, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 29, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

Hm... 1. I wouldn't mind a house like that, overlooking green valleys across to the faraway snow-capped mountains... not totally alone, I'd want a couple of dogs..
(Saw the movie- could've done with a little more pathos, compassion, some more tender, reflective moments - instead they made it look like two grown-up kids out to have cheap fun!)

2. you guessed right, its all travel and trekking and biking.. first to Tierra Del Fuego in Patagonia, South Americs, then to Scotland, Amazon, Andes - hell, every corner of the world which don't have a city.

3. Just for once, don the role of Keechakan in Keechakavadhom.
4.Ride a Harley Davidson across Europe.
5. Just wander off...to some faraway place in the Himalayas and just... fade away...

July 29, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home